For commercial pest control, Hammond, LA businesses call JA-ROY Pest Control. We service Slidell, Hammond, Covington, Franklinton and the surrounding areas, keeping restaurants and businesses clean, presentable and free of pests. Pest management in commercial facilities is paramount to their livelihood. The last thing an owner wants his or her customers to see is an insect scurrying across the floor.
Professional Commercial Pest Control Services
Restaurants offer insects the three things that make them happiest: food, water and shelter. Without taking proper preventative steps, restaurants and food service facilities could see populations of rodents, flies, roaches and ants increase. A working partnership between restaurant managers and JA-ROY Pest Control technicians is critical in controlling insects.
Commercial pest control for restaurants incorporates three basic steps:
- identification and
- treatment. Restaurant managers can take extra steps to control insects such as:
- Seal any cracks and holes on the outside of the facility including areas where utilities and pipes enter.
- Make sure vents are screened and gaps around windows and doors are sealed.
- Keep tree branches and shrubbery well-trimmed.
- Inspect boxes, bags and other packaging thoroughly to curb hitchhiking pests.
- Don’t allow food to sit on counters or shelves in open containers. All food and water sources should be kept sealed unless currently in use.
- Clean all food spills regularly.
- Store garbage in sealed containers and dispose of it regularly.
- Replace weather-stripping and repair loose mortar around basement foundation and windows.
- Never store food on the floor. Always lift it up on shelves so that rodents and insects do not have easy access.
- Comply with all regulations regarding pests in food service facilities.
- Know when to contact a professional exterminator
As a licensed and qualified company for commercial pest control, Hammond, LA, business owners and residents can rely on us to keep their homes, shops, and restaurants healthy and happy. Hiring a professional is your best resource when you want pests gone. It’s the quality of service—not the price—that makes the difference between a recurring problem and a solution. Beware of bargain pest control products that sound too good to be true. Call JA-ROY Pest Control for proven service from an experienced exterminator.