Every morning that you wake up in a pest-free home is a good morning. And the easiest way to protect your home from pests? Sign up for Ja-Roy’s Year-Round Pest Protection Plan+ service!
What is The Year-Round Pest Protection Plan+? It’s not just a pest control subscription plan or preventative maintenance program – it’s Ja-Roy’s promise to be there all year long providing pest-free living.**
*Offer valid only at participating locations. Single-family dwelling units only. Valid up to 3,999 square feet. Requires purchase of new Year-Round Pest Protection Plan +. Offer may not be combined with other offers or discounts. Service frequency will vary based on geography and type of target pest. The advertised price applies only to the initial service. This offer does not apply to commercial services. Additional limitations apply. Not valid for existing pest control customers Offer Expires 10/31/23
Year-Round Pest Protection Plan+
Protects Your Home & Gives Peace Of Mind
Year-Round Pest Protection Plan+ covers over 36 of the most prevalent pests, including:
- Asian Lady Beetles
- Bald Face Hornets
- Boxelder Bugs
- Bed Bugs*
- Carpenter Ants
- Carpenter Bees*
- Carpet Beetles
- Clothing Moths
- Cicada Killer Wasp
- Clover Mites
- Cluster Flies
- Grain Beetles
- Ground Beetles
- Indian Meal Moths
- Indoor Ticks
- Paper Wasps
- Rats (indoor)*
- Stink Bugs
- Yellow Jackets
*Restrictions apply. Additional costs may occur. Service frequency will vary based on geography. Year-Round Pest Protection Plan+ does not include the following pests: honey bees, flies, lice, dust mites, mosquitoes, exterior ticks, ornamental/turf pests, slugs, snails, termites, wildlife, birds, and brown recluse spiders. Automatic Payment is required for Year-Round Pest Protection Plan+. Voles and fire ants are only covered if they are in the home, we will not treat the lawn.
Home must be free of bed bugs at the initial service to qualify for coverage of bed bugs under the Year-Round Pest Protection Plan+ plan and applies to single family, free-standing, owner-occupied homes only. Account must be in good standing. Other restrictions may apply.
How Does Ja-Roy's Year-Round Pest Protection Plan+ Work?
- A trained pest technician assigned to you and your home
- Preventative maintenance and unlimited service calls
- Broad pest protection covers over 36 common pests that can be found here in Louisiana
- Regularly scheduled inspections three times per year for the exterior of your home
- Service appointments that work for your busy schedule – you tell us when works for you!
- Expert tips and recommendations to help keep your home free of infestation
- Convenient payment options with recurring Automatic Payment for your convenience
Protection All Year Long
Sign up for Ja-Roy’s Year-Round Pest Protection Plan+ and we’ll get you started on a comprehensive pest control plan that will keep your home bug and pest-free all year.*
The Initial Service
Year-Round Pest Protection Plan+ begins with a thorough inspection inside and outside your home. The service specialist will review the findings with you, and utilizing Integrated Pest Management (IPM) practices, we’ll solve your pest control problem and continue working to prevent further issues.
Year-Round Pest Protection Plan+ protects you and your home with proactive seasonal services three times per year. Our professionals target pests that are common to our area along with the pests that pose the greatest threat during each season. Visits also may be scheduled between appointments if additional service is needed.
Are Pests a Problem? Ja-Roy Can Help!
Call now or fill out the form below & a team member will reach out shortly!
Year-Round Pest Protection Plan+ includes regularly scheduled preventative services and inspections three times per year. This is to protect your home against the upcoming season’s pests.
- Interior inspections occur during the winter because pests move inside as temperatures drop
- Exterior inspections happen during warm weather to prevent pests from coming in
- If an issue occurs between your visits, schedule an additional visit free of charge
- Inspection and treatment for crawling insects.
- Treatment targeted at key interior pest harborage sites for prevention.
- Spider webs around the basement perimeter, as needed, are removed.
- All rodent protection equipment is inspected and serviced, and any minor rodent entry points are filled, if applicable.
- Special exterior treatment used to minimize stinging insect nesting.
- Treatment prevents crawling insect entry.
- Targeted outside service to prevent any migration into your home, minimizing interior treatment.
- An inspection is performed to identify potential pest-conducive conditions, including potential entry points.
- Outdoor rodent bait stations are checked, if applicable.
Q. How is billing managed?
A. A monthly payment is automatically charged, so your upcoming service is prepaid. There is no additional charge if service is necessary between your scheduled vists. Invoicing options are also available.
Q. How will I know when to schedule my next visit?
A. If you have a specific date in mind, please contact our office. Otherwise, we’ll send you a convenient reminder when it’s time to schedule.
**Treatments and Covered Pests defined in your Plan. Limitations apply. See Plan for details.